Mindtree is one of the leading IT firms of India. The company offers business consulting, pharma, aerospace, defense services. The company also spreading its wings to offer Blockchain solutions. Since the IT firm is among the list of reputed organization, various banks and NBFCs offer personal loan to its employees at an attractive rate of interest. Syndicate Bank also offers personal loans to Mindtree employees so let’s look at the amazing offers from this bank.
Benefits of Syndicate Bank Personal Loan
1. Applicant can avail up to Rs 20 lakhs from Syndicate Bank
2. The applicant can choose a flexible tenure up to 72 months to repay the loan.
3. The applicant working in IBM can avail personal loan at an attractive interest rate starting from 10.20%.
4. The application process is simple and requires minimum documentation.
Syndicate Bank Personal Loan Interest Rate, Processing Fee, And the Loan Tenure Eligibility Criteria to Avail Syndicate Bank Personal Loan
1. The age of the applicant should be between 21 to 58 years.
2. Any salaried or self-employed applicant with a steady income can apply for Syndicate Bank personal loan.
3. The applicant should earn more than the minimum amount required.
Documents Required for Syndicate Bank Personal Loan
1. Valid Identity proof — passport/driving license/ voter ID card/ Aadhar card/ PAN card.
2. Valid address proof — passport/driving license/ ration card/ sale deed/ Telephone bill.
3. Processing fee cheque
4. Latest 3 months bank statements/ 6 months bank passbook
5. Latest salary certificate
6. Latest Form 16
FAQS Q. How much time will it take for a loan disbursal?
Once the lender gives you approval, the disbursal process gets simplified.
Q. How can I track my application for Syndicate Bank personal loan?
By visiting the official website of the Syndicate Bank, you can track your personal loan status. Another way to track the application is visit www.afinoz.com and click on the ‘Track My Application’ tab to track the personal loan application.
Q. What is the maximum tenure for Syndicate Bank personal loan?
If you apply for a personal loan from Syndicate Bank, you can take a personal loan up to a maximum tenure of 72 months.
Q. How much amount can an applicant borrow from Syndicate Bank?
The Syndicate Bank Offers up to Rs 20 lakh as a personal loan. However, the amount may differ from one user to another based on the applicant’s credit profile.
Q- Does Syndicate Bank offer a fixed interest rate or reducing interest rate model on personal loans?
Syndicate Bank charges interest on the reducing principal. As the principal amount keeps reducing, the interest rate also decreases.
Q. What should be the credit score to get Syndicate Bank personal loan?
To get a personal loan from Syndicate Bank, your credit score should be 750 .