Shriram Finance Personal Loan for Mphasis Employees
Headquartered in Bangalore, the leading IT company, we know it as Mphasis. The company provides outsourcing services, infrastructure technology, architecture guidance, application development and integration, telecom, logistic and financial services. Being ranked at #7 in India, the company is said to be the reputed organisation. This is the reason many banks and NBFCs gets lined up to provide personal loans to Mphasis employees. If someone is working in the Mphasis and looking for a credit help, can take the advantage of Shriram Finance personal loan.
Benefits of Shriram Finance Personal Loan
- Easy financing options for short term or medium term.
- Repayment via Equated Monthly Instalments.
- Applicants who do not have access to banks other financial institutions can avail the personal loans.
- Both existing and non-existing customers can take advantage of Shriram finance personal loans.
Shriram Finance Personal Loan Interest Rate, Processing Fee, And Loan Tenure
Eligibility Criteria to Avail Shriram Finance Personal Loan
- The age of the applicant should be between 18 to 59 years.
- Both salaried and self-employed can avail the Shriram Finance personal loan
- The salaried applicant should be employed for at least one year with the same organisation.
- In the case of self-employment, the person should be involved in the same the profession for at least 2 years.
Documents Required for Shriram Finance Personal Loan
- Valid Identity proof — passport/driving license/ voter ID card/ Aadhar card/ PAN card.
- Valid address proof — passport/driving license/ ration card/ NREGA card/ Gas bill.
- Income proof
- Latest 6 months bank statements
- Post-dated cheques and electronic clearing compulsory.
- Collateral or security required by the Shriram City Union Finance.
- Any other document required by the Shriram City Union Finance.
What interest rate does Shriram Finance charge for its personal loan?
AS there is no fixed rate for the Shriram City Union Finance personal loan it is difficult to tell that what is the standard interest rate for such personal loans. Actually, the interest rate is decided after the selection of a particular loan scheme selected by a lender.
How can I track my application for Shriram personal loan?
By visiting the official website of Shriram Finance, you can track your personal loan status. Another way to track the application is to visit www.afinoz.com and click on the ‘Track My Application’ tab to track the personal loan application.
What is the minimum tenure for the Shriram finance personal loan?
Shriram finance offers personal loans for short-term and medium-term. So, a borrower can borrow an amount for a minimum tenure of 12 months.
For how much time can we avail Shriram Finance Personal Loan?
If you apply for a personal loan from Shriram Finance, you can take a personal loan up to a maximum tenure of 36 months.
Originally published at http://ajitsamal.wordpress.com on December 27, 2019.