Bajaj Finserv personal loan is one of the prominent names in the field of the Indian financial industry. It offers a personal loan to meet the diverse requirements of the borrowers. Be it for home remodeling, medical use, or others. A borrower can apply for a Bajaj Finserv personal loan and can get the quick disbursement of the loan amount. Bajaj Finserv personal loan interest rate is low as compared to others along with the hassle-free and minimum documentation. The following are the features of Bajaj Finserv personal loan which may help a borrower to understand why it is among the most preferred lenders.
Eligibility Criteria for availing Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan
- An applicant should be a salaried professional with a regular source of earning.
- If in case an applicant is self-employed professionals and businesses, Bajaj Finserv offers personal loans to those.
- The applicant’s minimum age should 23 years.
- An applicant’s maximum age should be 60 years to eligible for Bajaj Finserv personal loan.
Documents required for Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan
- Complete personal loan application form.
- Copy of passport/ Voter ID card/ Driving license/ Aadhaar card.
- Address proof (copy of passport/voter ID card/driving license/Aadhaar).
- Last 3 months bank statement (Passbook of the past 6 months).
- Latest salary slip.
- Current dated salary certificate.
- Form 16
- Income tax returns
Various factors have a major influence on Bajaj Finserv personal loan interest rate so before applying for it be fully prepared along with a good credit score.