IDFC Bank Personal Loan for HCL Employees (Posts by Ajit Samal)
IDFC Bank Personal Loan for HCL Employees
Based in Noida, HCL is a big name in the list of home-grown IT services companies. The foundation of the company was laid down in 1976 for making computers. Now, the same organisation has increased its ambit to healthcare, education, and IT services. With a whopping strength of 100,000 employees is known as one of the reputed companies in India. As many banks and NBFCs look for an employee working in a reputed organisation to provide personal, most of them offer attractive offers on personal loans.
Benefits of IDFC Bank Personal Loans
● Applicant can avail up to Rs 20 lakhs as a personal loan.
● For repayment, the applicant can choose a flexible tenure between 3 months to 60 months.
● The applicant working in HCL can avail personal loans at a lucrative interest rate.
● The applicant need not worry about the hefty paper as the IDFC Bank requires less paper-work for a personal loan application.
IDFC Bank Personal Loan Interest Rate, Processing Fee, And Loan Tenure Eligibility Criteria to Avail IDFC Bank Personal Loans
1. The age of the applicant should be between 21 to 58 years.
2. The applicant should be a salaried person with a steady income.
3. The applicant should be a resident of India.
Documents Required for IDFC Bank Personal Loans
1. Valid Identity proof — passport/driving license/ voter ID card/ Aadhar card/ PAN card.
2. Valid address proof — passport/driving license/ ration card/ sale deed/ Telephone bill.
3. Income proof
4. Latest 6 months bank statements
5. The latest salary slips.
6.Recent passport size photographs
Q- What is the minimum time needed to process a personal loan application?
If all the documents are attached carefully with the personal loan application form, the IDFC Bank would require only a few days to process the personal loan application.
Q- What is the maximum tenure for IDFC Bank personal loans?
If you apply for a personal loan from IDFC Bank, you can take a personal loan up to a maximum tenure of 60 months.
Q-How much amount can be borrowed from IDFC Bank?
The IDFC Bank offers up to Rs 20 lakh as a personal loan. However, the amount may differ from one user to another based on the applicant’s credit profile.
Q- Does IDFC Bank offer a fixed interest rate or reducing interest rate model on personal loans?
IDFC Bank charges interest on the reducing principal. As the principal amount keeps reducing, the interest rate also decreases.
Make this wedding season a special one!! Syndicate Bank Personal Loan for Mindtree Employees INDUSIND BANK personal loan for IBM Employees Shriram Finance personal loan for Mphasis Employees Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan for Tech Mahindra Employees
Originally published at https://www.bloglovin.com on December 27, 2019.