Everything You need Know Before Applying Aditya Birla Finance Personal Loan
Aditya Birla Finance Limited (ABFL) is one of the leading well-diversified finance services companies in India. It caters to various needs of diverse customers, including retailers, HNI, ultra HNI, micro enterprises, SME, and large corporates through a variety of channels.
Aditya Birla Personal Loan
Aditya Birla offers a personal loan for salaried professionals with a good credit score for the purchase of a house, vehicle, small home repair, miscellaneous bills, moving expenses, wedding expenses, vacations, children’s higher education etc. ABFL provides a personal loan online with minimal documentation.
Features & benefits of Aditya Birla Personal Loan
Aditya Birla Finance personal loan has a wide range of features and benefits described as under:
- Aditya Birla personal loans come with a flexible repayment option up to 60 months
- You can get a personal starting from Rs. 25, 000 to Rs. up to Rs. 15 lakhs
- ABFL personal loans have convenient repayment options through ECS/NACH
- No security or collateral is required to get the personal loan
- You can add the income of the co-applicant to improve your loan eligibility
- You can use the loan amount for any purpose whatsoever
- Existing customers of the Aditya Birla Financial Services Group are exempt from processing fee
- The loan application process is completely online and customers don’t need to visit ABFL office
Aditya Birla Finance Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria:
Resident Indians and Non Residents Indians (NRIs) with the following eligibility can get a personal loan from Aditya Birla Finance.
- Salaried individuals aged between 23 to 60 years old when the loan is sanctioned can apply for the loan
- The applicant should have a good credit score
- The eligible loan amount and interest rate will vary from applicant to applicant
Documents required for Aditya Birla Finance Personal Loan
You need to provide the following documents to get a personal loan from Aditya Birla Finance.
- Filled up the loan application form with duly signed passport size photos
- Identity proof: Voter ID/ Aadhaar Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ PAN Card
- Residential Address proof: Registered Rent Agreement/ Utility Bill (not more than3months old)/ Passport
- Income proof: Salary slips for the past 3 months
- Bank statement showing salary being credited for the past 6 months
- You can provide additional income documents to improve your eligibility for a personal loan
Aditya Birla Finance Personal Loan Interest Rate & Processing Fee
Aditya Birla offers a personal loan at an attractive interest rate starting from 14% p.a. to 26% p.a.
Special Note: Rates are indicative and actual interest rate offered is subject to eligibility, verification and checks as per internal policy
Processing fee applicable is 1–2% of the loan amount plus GST.
FAQs Query — Is there any discount for employees of Aditya Birla Group?
Ans- Employees of Aditya Birla Financial Services Group are exempt from processing charges on a personal loan from Aditya Birla Finance.
Query- How can I access my loan account information online?
Ans- You access your loan account information online through ABFL Connect, a unique and secure platform.
Query- Can I make a partial prepayment for a personal loan from Aditya Birla Finance?
Ans- No prepayment or partial payments is allowed till the first 6 months of loan disbursal.
Query- Do I need to provide any collateral or guarantor to get a personal loan from Aditya Birla Finance?
Ans- Aditya Birla Finance offers an unsecured personal loan, hence you don’t need to provide any collateral or security to get a personal loan.
Originally published at https://www.mindstick.com on March 13, 2017.