Best Online Personal Loan for Oracle India Employees In 2020 (Posts by Ajit Samal)
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation in California. The company builds tools for database development, enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, Human Capital Management (HCM) software, customer relationship management (CRM) software, and supply chain management (SCM) software. Many Indians are also working for this well-known company, and if they require any credit-related help, they can look for the offers from online lenders listed below.
CashBean Personal Loan Interest Rate, Processing Fee, and the Loan Tenure
Eligibility Criteria to Avail IDFC Bank Personal Loans
1. The age of the applicant should be between 21 to 58 years.
2. The applicant should be a salaried person with a steady income.
3. The applicant should be a resident of India.
Documents Required for IDFC Bank Personal Loans
1. Valid Identity proof — passport/driving license/ voter ID card/ Adhara card/ PAN card.
2. Valid address proof — passport/driving license/ ration card/ sale deed/ Telephone bill.
3. Income proof
4. Latest 6 months bank statements
5. The latest salary slips.
6. Recent passport size photographs
FAQs Q- Do all lenders require credit history to provide a personal loan?
Most of the lenders require a credit history to provide a personal loan but some online lenders don’t look for a credit history.
Q- What is the procedure to apply for a personal loan online in 2020?
If you want to apply for a personal loan online, then go to a fin-tech platform and fill your application form online and select a best lender.
Q- Is it safe to apply for a personal loan online?
Yes, it is completely safe to apply for a personal loan online, and the best part is the process saves a lot of your valuable time.