Aditya Birla Personal loan- Eligibility, Interest Rate and EMI Calculator
Is a temporary shortage of funds clipping your wings and stopping you from flying high with your dreams?
Are you holding back your desires due to a financial crunch?
As accepted by many Indians, a personal loan can bail you out from such situations so that you can continue to live the life you want.
With readily available personal loan products from Aditya Birla Finance Limited (ABFL), you do not postpone your plans to another day, anymore. The ABFL is a subsidiary of the renowned Aditya Birla Capital Limited. It has made inroads into the Indian financial sector as one of the well-diversified financial services companies. ABFL addresses the needs of a diverse set of clients across SME, retail, HNI, ultra HNI, micro enterprises and large corporates through a set of well-established channels.
Aditya Birla Finance is known to provide flexible personal loan products to cater to varied customer segments. It addresses your immediate financial requirements with its quick loan disbursal procedures.
Why should you choose an Aditya Birla personal loan?
You can address your long-standing financial issues with an Aditya Birla personal loan and bail yourself out from tough situations. Have a look at the below-mentioned features and benefits of the Aditya Birla personal loan.
Aditya Birla Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
An applicant needs to meet certain eligibilitycriteriabefore while he applies for an Aditya Birla Personal Loan.
- He needs to be a salaried employee with a regular income source
- He should have a minimum Net Monthly Income of Rs 25000
- He should be aged between 23 to 58 years at the time of sanctioning of the personal loan
Aditya Birla Personal Loan Documentation Criteria
The below-mentioned documents need to be submitted while applying for an Aditya Birla Personal Loan
- Fully filled up application form with passport sized photographs(duly signed)
- Proof of identity- A copy of PAN Card/Driving License/Passport/Voter ID
- Proof of Income — A copy of last 3 months’ salary slip and last 6 months’ bank statement ( for the salary account)
- Proof of Residence- A copy of Passport/ Registered Rent Agreement/
Utility Bill like electricity bill/water bill (up to 3 months’ old)
- KYC Documents as applicable
- Suitable documents can also be provided as proof of additional income. This will enhance your eligibility.
Aditya Birla personal loan interest rates and other fee/charges
14% to 26% per annum
From Rs 25,000 to a maximum of Rs 15,00,000
12 to 60 months
2% of the loan amount + GST as applicable
2% per month
4% of principal outstanding in the 1st year; 3% in the 2nd year and 2% thereafter
Nil, allowed after 6 EMIs
Age of the applicant
23 to 58 years
ECS failure charges/cheque return charges
Rs 750 for every instance
4% of the amount disbursed
CIBIL report retrieval fee
Rs 50 per instance
*Rates are subject to periodic changes. Aditya Birla personal loan interest rates and other fees/charges are subject to regular reviews. They can also differ from customer to customer, based on a number of factors.
Aditya Birla personal loan EMI Calculator
The Aditya Birla personal loan EMI calculator is an extremely popular and easy-to-use tool. It displays accurate results and lets you know your possible EMI amount well before you avail your chosen personal loan product. This piece of information provided by the EMI calculator will help you to plan the loan repayment over your chosen loan tenure. It will also help you assess your current financial position in a proper manner.
You need to provide certain inputs to the Aditya Birla personal loan EMI calculator before it can calculate and display the desired result.
- Aditya Birla Personal Loan tenure- This is the time period before the expiry of which you need to repay your personal loan amount to the lender.
- Personal Loan amount- This is the amount of money you wish to borrow from the Aditya Birla Finance Limited
- ABFL personal loan Interest Rate- It is the rate offered to you from the ABFL. The total interest payable is calculated on the basis of this rate. The higher is the rate, the more will be the EMI amount.
In case you have any queries regarding your Aditya Birla personal loan application process, their well-trained and experienced customer support team will always be there for you 24*7. You can call theirToll Free No1800 270 7000 any time you want. The Aditya Birla Personal Loan Toll free number is just what you need in case of any doubt and no personal visit to the branch is required at all on your behalf.
Originally published at https://www.darbaar.com on August 23, 2019.